***OKIES in the BYC III ***

100_6858.JPG 100_6861.JPG

She started with 8 and kicked 3 out in the first week or so and then she sat the remaing 5 until about 24 hours after the 1st two hatched and she then abandoned the last 3 eggs to teach `em how to be chickens, I checked the eggs and there was no signs of life.

Near Tulsa I don't know. BUT BYC has a okie trade swap auction thread. You may have to scroll back a few pages as it's been awhile since the auctions have changed dates. Or asking on that page may help if anyone keeps current on it.

Near Tulsa I don't know. BUT BYC has a okie trade swap auction thread. You may have to scroll back a few pages as it's been awhile since the auctions have changed dates. Or asking on that page may help if anyone keeps current on it.

I read that a couple years ago and it had not been updated in a while then so I usumed it wasn't up to date

What chicken auctions are there in the Tulsa area (asking for a friend)

I know Pryor, Oklahoma always has a poultry swap and sale every 2nd Saturday of the month at Orschlens store. And I have heard also that Broken Arrow has a swap and sale at the tractor supply store but I do not know when. And as for an auction they have one at Chupps Auction in Inola, OK every 1st Saturday of the month and the poultry, rabbits and animals are auctioned off very first things in the morning, like 7:30-8:00am.

Can someone suggest a good hygrometer/thermostat? I was told the one from Walmart was a good one (under 10 bucks), I bought 3 and they all have different readings. I had only 7 chicks out of 36 hatch and I'm not happy at all...granted about a dz were not fertile and a few were quitters. I was given 2 incubators and they do not have anything to let me know temp or humidity. These were Mille Fleur eggs so not sure if they are harder to hatch.

I know Pryor, Oklahoma always has a poultry swap and sale every 2nd Saturday of the month at Orschlens store. And I have heard also that Broken Arrow has a swap and sale at the tractor supply store but I do not know when. And as for an auction they have one at Chupps Auction in Inola, OK every 1st Saturday of the month and the poultry, rabbits and animals are auctioned off very first things in the morning, like 7:30-8:00am.

ok, Thanks

Back
Top Bottom