Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he set her up for sure & look at her now, she has brassy back, silver duckwing, lemon blue, black, creol (sp) roo, Millie hen

All OEGB!!!

Thanks Carl~

I hope they turned out nice.... We really havent had a chance to see any of our babies grow. We stayed sold out so I didnt even get any replacements this year. that is why we are still hatching.

mornin all had a hard time biting my tong at the 4H show in cherokee county they had a verry yong juge that whent on his tast insted of standerd i know that all juges will have there favs but you need to balance that with stander and quaity of the birds . He mite make a good juge but he has a lot to learn about juging first( this is my opinyon ) just becaus you dont like a color dose not mean you put that bird in last place and if you have a fav bread they win everething or you take all of you fav bread out of a class then you move on to the other breads any way that is enofe venting for me

OKLA DO- i need some info on reazing afican owls pigens

DONNIE-is the plan still on for tus? will be home all day working on the farm

hope every one has a plesent day joe

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm a member, but the list isn't out yet. I believe we will be getting it before spring. There was an issue with the printer/binding place.

It's only $15 a year to join, great newsletters are sent out every quarter, their national show is this next year at Crossroads.

Quote:
Heck ya. Where are ya, what kind and how much?

Mortos, you don't want his hens. They don't lay eggs. I think they are around too many roosters.
lau.gif
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom