Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Coral you need to ask around town for some of your hunter that like to call them in an take them out. If you have that many now, come spring when they breed you will really have a mess. Just my thoughts. Some guys that I know do it around here & my son will call them in when they start taking my chickens.

Hi Wayne, here are some pics for ya!!! Lynn
cool.png

10175_2004-01-25_bellas_harliquins_027.jpg
Piggies sunnin!!!!

10175_2004-01-21_bellas_harliquins_004.jpg
Newest litter of Bunnies (Harlaquins!!!)

10175_2004-01-21_bellas_harliquins_008.jpg

10175_2004-01-21_bellas_harliquins_007.jpg

10175_2004-01-21_bellas_harliquins_010.jpg

10175_2004-01-25_bellas_harliquins_001.jpg
Game stags and pullets 2010

10175_2004-01-25_bellas_harliquins_018.jpg
Couple of Brothers, One came Toppy the other came Clean Headed, But I love their color!!!

10175_2004-01-25_bellas_harliquins_122.jpg
The Young Punkin Hulseys Paired up!!

10175_2004-01-25_bellas_harliquins_128.jpg
The Punkin Pullet!!!

10175_2004-01-25_bellas_harliquins_132.jpg
The Punkin Stag!!!

10175_2004-01-25_bellas_harliquins_108.jpg
Austrawhite hen I bought 3 weeks ago???

10175_2004-01-25_bellas_harliquins_088.jpg
Red Sexlink??? OR Comet??? Hen I bought 3 weeks ago!!

Enjoy!!!! Lynn
cool.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Carah : I thought that I saw a bunch of you Gal's crowed into that small KOA kitchen elbowing each other trying to get close enough to see Donna making those great dumplings for her POOPS dish. Laura asked me just last night to try and get her recipe. They were the best ones I ever had, I think she may be holding the recipe hostage for a ransom LOL.

AL

See I remember that differently, I was running my butt off & trying to get it all taken care of & Donna was doing her thing. Some tall skinny guy & the other guy with lots of hair ate them all before I even got to try them!

LOoks like I will be calling, texting & emailing Donna!

Quote:
is the blue sweed a hen or drake ?

I have no idea, I can try and post a pic tomorrow and you can see if its male or female... I just know that it thinks the white crested duck is its momma (since he was the lone survivor when his parents were taken mysteriously.

See if there is a curl in a few of the tail feathers. A curl (looks like a little pin curl) indicates a drake. All the tail feathers on the hens will be smooth.

whent and got my tom dean split susesxs just fond out that he is sell out and moving to FL so if anyone whants to mak a trip to spring fied they can get some good birds for cheep was only planing on get some more splits for me and donnie but could not pass up a deal on a trio of pure coranations so know i have three breeding pens of coranation and split susesxs and they layed two eggs on the way home
wee.gif
so if anyone would like to get some coro chicks pm me and i will put you on the list right afer poco she has first dibs donie i have your birds whenever you are ready to come get them

Drakes quack quieter than the Hens do too!!! Lynn
lol.png
roll.png
cool.png

Quote:
I have no idea, I can try and post a pic tomorrow and you can see if its male or female... I just know that it thinks the white crested duck is its momma (since he was the lone survivor when his parents were taken mysteriously.

See if there is a curl in a few of the tail feathers. A curl (looks like a little pin curl) indicates a drake. All the tail feathers on the hens will be smooth.

Great pics Lynn Thank you!
thumbsup.gif

Sure like them Punkins!

Welcome Babyrnic!
welcome-byc.gif
We are a great bunch here (not bragging) pull up a seat and jump right in ,we love to talk chickens and other Okie things!

Hey Lynn I like them Harequin rabbits ,they are neat! I had some of those Austra whites long time ago! They were great layers and then made good cooking hens!

Last edited:
Quote:
thanks Al, no mine are unheated outside, i do worry a little about the banties, but they seem oblivious to the cold, my big tough brahma roo, awesome as he is hates to walk on snow!!
hide.gif
and keeps the gals corralled under the coop where it is dry- they have a big new 10 x 10 coop, no drafts, and dry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom