Oklahoma Poultry Shows

Okie I meant to tell you, if you ever find some eggs that you want hatched I will incubate them for you. My grandmother and I have always had a decent hatch rate with her incubator.

Quote:
Thanks so much......looks like the bator will have to wait for a while....if I do not get one by March when I get the OEGB eggs from egh.....I sure will take you up on that offer girl....hopefully you wont be in love to much then I mean distracted with the copper
big_smile.png

Quote:
I only know that the one I have is top-of-the-line, but it was my Christmas present from my parents, so I don't know how much it costs. I would be happy to edit any pictures for you, though
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Oh, and I don't know anyone around here with Wood Ducks (there was one pair at Shawnee in 2006, though).

Egh, your welcome
smile.png
If you need the direct image link, I can get it for you.

Miss Graceful:
Do you know anything about the Newcastle show in February?
My neighbor is usually a part of that show and I was gonna ask him but I thought you might know without me making a phone call.

No, Monty, all I know is that it is suposed to be an all-Game. I lost my best contact for all these shows (Bo Garrett) because he and his wife are busy with their first real baby
lol.png

Psh, a real baby, who wants that.
lol.png
I thought I lived in a small town, but it sounds like its a small state. *ha*

Red_Raider64 (think that's the number) might know more about that show. I know he was talking about it with Grace. By the way, are you going Grace? Newcastle is so close to me, I'd feel guilty if I skipped out on it. *ha*

Back
Top Bottom