Order Up. Toaster oven Hatch-A-Long

Pics
Good morning eggies! You look all toasty in your oven. 🥰 Soon you will need to break out of your shells so we can see you!! 👀

Hello Kitty Baby GIF by Pudgy Penguins

How's momma doing? If I remember, you said she was a couple days ahead with hers... 🤔

That should make her due date today... 🌞

My broody Gena started sitting on Sunday the 10th so I’m hoping that they should start piping today and hatch tomorrow. The day I gave her 9 eggs she did protest for a few hours because I took the eggs she gathered and didn’t settle in until later in the afternoon so pip on Sunday hatch Monday is totally possible as well.

Attachments

• IMG_4401.jpeg
    IMG_4401.jpeg
    447.6 KB · Views: 8
My broody Gena started sitting on Sunday the 10th so I’m hoping that they should start piping today and hatch tomorrow. The day I gave her 9 eggs she did protest for a few hours because I took the eggs she gathered and didn’t settle in until later in the afternoon so pip on Sunday hatch Monday is totally possible as well.
I can't remember what eggs you have under Gena... 🤔

I didn’t collect ahead for Gena because I wasn’t planning to put her to use she went broody at the right time for a possible Easter hatch and talked me into letting her sit. So she got all the light green eggs laid the day before and day of setting. So it’s a mix of 5 possible hens 2 EE and 3 OE.

How is your Marans hatch going?
IMG_4335.jpeg

How is your Marans hatch going?
Nothing really new to report, I've got Joannie's and Betty's eggs separated into diy hatching bags for lockdown. I've noticed one of Angel's has a crack in the end of it. Can't see a dent in or out (spiderwebbed like a pip) and it's rocking so hopefully it hatches, I figure it's too late to try and fix so, is what it is. Fingers crossed....

Nothing really new to report, I've got Joannie's and Betty's eggs separated into diy hatching bags for lockdown. I've noticed one of Angel's has a crack in the end of it. Can't see a dent in or out (spiderwebbed like a pip) and it's rocking so hopefully it hatches, I figure it's too late to try and fix so, is what it is. Fingers crossed....

Rocking is definitely a good sign. Gena’s eggs might be doing something. I have noticed her stand up and talk to the eggs on camera. If I go out to look she is in Momma Hen protect mode.

Back
Top Bottom