Order Up. Toaster oven Hatch-A-Long

Pics
I was just wondering how your hatches were going. Awesome pic of momma and the little ones... 👍
Nothing from the oven just yet. Every time I hear a bird outside cheeping I get excited and run over to check lol.

I think Gena has at least 4 chicks 3 are Black and 1 looks to have blue down feathers. She is still covering those eggs hard and I’m afraid if I get her to excited she might step on one so I’m mostly just watching from a camera

Nothing from the oven just yet. Every time I hear a bird outside cheeping I get excited and run over to check lol.

I think Gena has at least 4 chicks 3 are Black and 1 looks to have blue down feathers. She is still covering those eggs hard and I’m afraid if I get her to excited she might step on one so I’m mostly just watching from a camera
Lol... That's awesome, congrats. And yes, it's best just to let her pay attention to the babies and eggs. I know it's hard, I'm constantly wanting to check under my broodys like I know more than she does...🤣

And then I get bit... 🤪

Good morning eggies! Omlet, time to start thinking about hatching!

00941820191973.562e730ba4106.gif

My app says today is the final day but I calculated it as tomorrow when I counted from set day as day 0. So far nothing to report. I thought maybe I heard some cheeps but it could have been birds outside.

My brooder is warmed up and ready I’ll probably be pacing around in front of the incubator most of the day waiting to see or hear something

Attachments

• IMG_4427.png
    IMG_4427.png
    369.4 KB · Views: 3
My app says today is the final day but I calculated it as tomorrow when I counted from set day as day 0. So far nothing to report. I thought maybe I heard some cheeps but it could have been birds outside.

My brooder is warmed up and ready I’ll probably be pacing around in front of the incubator most of the day waiting to see or hear something
Hungry Movie GIF by Angry Birds

Deer Popcorn GIF

Back
Top Bottom