Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Pics
pride&joy :

Quote:
Hey Sharon he is looking good to me as well. Looks like he is starting to feather in some, saw one of your pullets is now laying. Not sure he will be able to do his duty until spring ha ha. How are the araucanas doing, any eggs out of them?

He has gotten a lot of feathers in and they are gorgeous! Yes the oldest is laying but the other still looks as though she has some reddening of the comb to go yet. No blue eggs yet but should not be too long on the oldest hopefully. I am okay with him not getting to it any time soon! Not too sure about hatching any.
sharon​

Quote:
Good lookin bird terry
smile.png

Thanks Matt! Yours is coming along nicely!

Quote:
Your cock in the brood pen looks a "strong" bird my friend. And looks to have better "typical" shoulders than the others.

Yes he graduated top of his class and has not disappointed since:thumbsup hence why he is in the brood pen. I am still new to Orientals got my Shamo from three different sources and can already see things I like in some and don’t in others. Still a work in progress I am afraid lol.

44626_fowl_013.jpg
mg]

44626_fowl_035.jpg
mg]

44626_fowl_032.jpg
mg]

Sorry, all, that I have not been keeping up very well with mine own thread
gig.gif
It's a little hard to get in the game (no pun intended) when you don't have any true Oriental games to play with. My "Orloffs" are special to me because they're my pets, but that's about where it stops. I'm afraid anything purely Oriental just wouldn't suit my current situation. Orloffs are a bit more practical because they are more or less dual purpose and do not fight each other to the death. If I ever get anything close to Orientals, it will probably be a few purebred Orloffs.
Hope my relative silence does not exclude me from your circle, even if I'm just an owner-wanna-be and an enthusiast. Hopefully I'll get a hold of some good Orloffs someday and get to brag about them here
wink.png

Shamo cock my line almost 11lb.

shamo46.jpg

shamo45.jpg

Shamo stag my line 10lb 10 months old.

2986371849_2_5_ntltJaqC.jpg

pen1.jpg

pen11.jpg

Shamo brood cock my line on loan to a very good friend (my black shamo lines come from him) who took the photo.

2451859637_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom