Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Right now a mix of a BUNCH of different breeds! Game breeds I only have raised olde english that my gramps gave me... that was almost 15 years ago! But most of our flock now is layers that my wife and kids picked out.... all I have is a pr of sumatras and a yokohama pr all hatchery stock... hopfully she will let me get a shamo or asil pair or trio but as much research as she does she will most lukly pick them out and suprise me one day out the blue....

Yes you should definitely convince her to get a shamo or ga noi. Tell her that they are really calmed and are good with kids! He did manage to peck me a few times when I tried to hand feed him. After that he eats right from my hand lol. Here are some new pictures. Picture heavy. I start feeding these guys fish organs and shrimp heads from my uncle. They love it. I added some pictures of the American gamefowl. He's pretty agressive fellow.

Yeah, he is starting to have a little plumage to cover it up. I think it looks nasty without any feathers covering itself.

Back
Top Bottom