Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

mcrooke,

You need to put Red Cell in the drinking water of your broodfowl. Hatchability should increase dramatically for you unless you are dealing with some type of lethal gene.

I buy it by the gallon and that last me about one year. I buy the Red Cell for Horses. Just put a very small drop in a 5 gallon bucket of water. The water should look the coloration of urine. If it looks like weak tea it is too much.

I buy it by the gallon and that last me about one year. I buy the Red Cell for Horses. Just put a very small drop in a 5 gallon bucket of water. The water should look the coloration of urine. If it looks like weak tea it is too much.

that is the one that I found. I will give it a try. Thanks!

I just candled the 3 Ko Shamo eggs. All 3 showed good blood vessel development so I have my fingers crossed that at least one will hatch from these on the 14th.
Mark

Well I just candled the eggs just before putting them in for lock down and low and behold these did the same thing. I am beginning to think there is something genetic wrong with this pair. I am going to place the hen with a different Ko Shamo rooster and see if they are compatible. I guess I will try with the Chibi line this time. One of my cockerels is much smaller than the rest so I will try and breed for that. I have some other eggs in the incubator and they are developing fine so it must be something genetic wrong with the pairing.

well that sucks mark. best of luck on the next pairing. i put in a couple more ko eggs on the 4th, and am gonna try and let the hen hatch a batch to see if she can. so wish me luck

Asils

Butterscotch_zps3477418f.jpg

Orange_zpsc867baf8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom