Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Pics
The Black Reds are out of my Hyderabads which had been crossed into Manuel Reynolds Pakistanis; thus, they show the Pakistani blood. The Blue Red is out of the same stock crossed onto a Blue Asil hen that I have.

Max weight is about 6 lbs
wink.png

Been really busy, but mostly outside and I keep forgetting to move the Sumatras and get picks. I'll try tomorrow. I really want to see if I did in fact buy 3 roos. LOL Two are smaller, but I'm not sure if it's me or if they are starting to change a bit. I also want to see what quality they are.

I've wanted these since I had my last flock, but really didn't study the breed. Now I wish I had.

Anyway hopefully tomorrow I can get them in better light so I can use my camera phone for some pics

Quote:
Six pounds?? Wow, how old are they? I have hatchery chicks that are three months old today and don't even weigh three pounds yet!
rant.gif
Guess I shouldn't expect anything Divine from IDEAL Poultry, though...

[email protected] :

where do you guys get those straps to put on there leggs for the barrels and can you put a hen and a stag in one barrel or should I have seperate ones

They are called hitches which are attached to a cord on a swivel that is secured in the ground. One cock per barrel. Dont really understand your question concerning the hen/stag. When we want to breed them they come off the tie-cord and go to pens.​

Back
Top Bottom