Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Finally got around to building a mobile pen for my pair. I'm pretty proud of it, and the birds seem to like it too. They learned the ramp within the first day.

They are both really filling out, and the cockerel's tail has begun to come in in earnest. They are much more intelligent than my other birds (silkies are pretty much the least intelligent out of all chickens, I believe) as well.

Finally got around to building a mobile pen for my pair. I'm pretty proud of it, and the birds seem to like it too. They learned the ramp within the first day.

They are both really filling out, and the cockerel's tail has begun to come in in earnest. They are much more intelligent than my other birds (silkies are pretty much the least intelligent out of all chickens, I believe) as well.
That building does look nice!! A nice looking building for nice looking birds.
thumbsup.gif

Nice spangles, are they Thai breed?

Back
Top Bottom