Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Beautiful birds. With Orientals it's usually the males that steal the limelight, but good hens/pullets are equally eye catching and important

Thank you Ray C. Absolutely, sometimes more emphasis can be given to the stags and cocks. As you stated, equal, or more, emphasis should be given to the pullets/hens. Cheers.

HI MI NAME IS JESSE I WAS LOOKING AT YOUR PICTURES AND I LIKE THE SHAMO THAT IS DOM COLORED I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU HAD ANY PULLET OR STAG AVAILABLE FOR SALE PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 912-4247427 I ALSO RAISE ORIENTALS I HAVE THE MELVILLE ASILS AND SOME BURMESE ALSO SOME THAI

here is my old and new hen, i'm planning to breed them with my new rooster, i already added rooster and old hen pictures but now again add all pictures. my old and new both hen looks same but my older hen taller and slim and my new hen is shorter and fatty. plz tell me are both hens asil? and rooster?
new hen

old hen

rooster

here is my old and new hen, i'm planning to breed them with my new rooster, i already added rooster and old hen pictures but now again add all pictures. my old and new both hen looks same but my older hen taller and slim and my new hen is shorter and fatty. plz tell me are both hens asil? and rooster?
new hen

old hen

rooster

I like your new hen ......... all the hens look asil to me (but there is always speculation about the unknow) same about rooster .... he is for sure Oriental , that much you can bank on .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom