Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Stove Top Tuzo

My Tuzo Hen hatched 3 out 4 eggs and then abandoned the nest leaving the 4th egg to get cold. I thought it had died in the shell so I brought it up to the house thinking I would toss it but instead I wrapped it in a dish towel and laid it on top of the warm stove. After a few hours and a little help it slowly hatched.

Stove Top Tuzo

My Tuzo Hen hatched 3 out 4 eggs and then abandoned the nest leaving the 4th egg to get cold. I thought it had died in the shell so I brought it up to the house thinking I would toss it but instead I wrapped it in a dish towel and laid it on top of the warm stove. After a few hours and a little help it slowly hatched.

Wow, that is one hell of a dedication. Love it and still swooning over your Tuzo sir.

Stove Top Tuzo

Way to Go !!!

Black Ga noi Hennie :)

I was wondering if there was a thread for these. I just have a quick question, if you don't mind.

I'll be getting two Saipan and two Thai chicks around the 2nd of April (hatchery stock), and I was wondering about what age I'll be able to determine the genders?

My current rooster (Cochin bantam) might let me get away with one more permanent roo, but if I end up with more I'll have to find new homes for them, which could take a while, since I am unable to travel very far, and I would hate for them to become someone's dinner.

I was wondering if there was a thread for these. I just have a quick question, if you don't mind.

I'll be getting two Saipan and two Thai chicks around the 2nd of April (hatchery stock), and I was wondering about what age I'll be able to determine the genders?

My current rooster (Cochin bantam) might let me get away with one more permanent roo, but if I end up with more I'll have to find new homes for them, which could take a while, since I am unable to travel very far, and I would hate for them to become someone's dinner.
You probably will not have to worry about the sex of the chicks as neither the Saipan nor the Thai from a hatchery will be real.

Back
Top Bottom