Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Tuzo

Here is one of my young Malay stags next to my Jersey Giant rooster. The Jersey Giant rooster stands 27.5" at the tip of his comb. The young Malay is only 14 weeks old!!! His siblings are just as tall as he is. They are going to be some tall birds.

Here are some pictures of my young Malays now. They are only 14 weeks old. They are going to be some really tall Birds! Their parents are a Duckwing male and a Laced Red Pyle female. They must carry recessive white genes because white chicks keep popping up.

Red Pyle stag

Laced Duckwing Pullet

Recessive White Stag

Laced Duckwing Pair

Here are some pictures of my young Malays now. They are only 14 weeks old. They are going to be some really tall Birds! Their parents are a Duckwing male and a Laced Red Pyle female. They must carry recessive white genes because white chicks keep popping up.

Red Pyle stag

Laced Duckwing Pullet

Recessive White Stag

Laced Duckwing Pair
Good looking youngsters!!

I have a cousin in Arizona that is looking for some quality asil stock. I would like to surprise him with maybe a pair. I would also like to gift him a shamo pair. As he said they were only bantams. So would anyone know of someone with these breeds that have good lines? He said he wanted boyles line but I know from readin in this thread a few years back that that isn't a pure line any longer.
Any help would be appreciated!

Red Pyle stag

Laced Duckwing Pullet

Recessive White Stag

Laced Duckwing Pair
Drooling, I think I just love those long necks & legs...

I had to compromise on what breed I brought home, so no game yet... Nice looking group

Back
Top Bottom