Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Any breeders in California?

There's a decent few of us, yeah. I'm in NorCal and I should have some Malay this year. Possibly some Ga Noi.
Where in NoCal and what color of Malay do you have (you can PM me)? I'm in Central OR and have been looking for Malay for a while. Would be very interested in getting a started trio, chicks, or eggs, in that order. I'm willing to drive for good birds, I will actually be driving from SoCal to CO end of this month.

Last edited:
Where in NoCal and what color of Malay do you have (you can PM me)? I'm in Central OR and have been looking for Malay for a while. Would be very interested in getting a started trio, chicks, or eggs, in that order. I'm willing to drive for good birds, I will actually be driving from SoCal to CO end of this month.
Do you breed Orloffs?

Do you breed Orloffs? 
I do.
1f642.png

Last edited:
We were going to use some malay in our orloff breeding program, had a great pair, but they just never produced for us. Was sad too were great birds. Orloffs were cool as well.

Plucker chicks

Just hatched n already sold. Looking for Asian gamefowl. Please pm me if u have any for sale. I just got maylay eggs thai eggs and asil eggs. Setting the eggs today. I have been getting almost a hundred percent success on hatching thru the mail right now.
Nice veggie shubin

Added that the temps have been below freezing also. Last night it was 15

Last edited:

PM if you plan to drive down to Southern California. I would like to acquire some Orloffs for myself and my dad if you have some for sale. We are both Russian and have been keeping our eyes open for some Russian chickens. 
I'm not NPIP so I can't bring my birds across state lines. But there is at least one Orloff owner on BYC who is in SoCal, you should post a "wanted" inquiry on the Orloff thread.

Back
Top Bottom