Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

I have been bittin by the Gamefowl bug . went to a show and just feel in love . did a whole bunch of reading and now i'm looking for some Ko shamo and a few other breeds of gamefowl !

I have been bittin by the Gamefowl bug . went to a show and just feel in love . did a whole bunch of reading and now i'm looking for some Ko shamo and a few other breeds of gamefowl !

If you are reading, are you noticing the pricing? Are you aware of what the housing situation must be and how it differs from ordinary chickens? Don't stop reading until you are fully prepared. Gamefowl are marvelous birds. I wish you well........Pop

thanks pop yes i fully understand i raised a few when i was younger but now that i am older and my son has gotten in to it with me i decided to go back to some game fowl i have always enjoyed them . we have several pens ready i know what it takes to raise them it should be alot of fun just have to find the birds we want have look at some great ones so far alot of nice birds out there for sale !

Back
Top Bottom