Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

I wasn't trying to answer the question. I stated an opinion[mine] and gave my reason. Tom

Got another one today. Its the brother of the other asi/ganoi hennie. They look almost the same except this one is a little taller and a little heavier.

Now, a lot of folks aren't going to like these birds but I just like the looks of them. Always did. They look exotic. The stag on the right has some leg issues and should be headed to the stew pot since it tends to be genetic.
Haha thank you much :)
Are you serious about the genetics? Ouuu if it is I am worried. I have him over 4 hens and they have been laying a lot.
I am going to let him breed more then probably sell him. I thought the crooked toes were from bad incubation. Because all these birds were incubated.

I have seen the curled toes caused by incubating problems more often that by genetics. I had a cockbird some years back i bought with curled toes. Hatched several dozen from him and not one curled toe in the bunch.

Red~

They do look unique and wouldnt mind them in my yard too.
As Gotgame mention, if you havent tried already, you may try and hatch a few first to verify if it was genetic or incubator related. Unless, of course, they werent hatched in an incubator. If thats the case then it will be a uphill battle for you.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom