Our first show--THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!WITH PICS!

CONGRATULATIONS again!!!
thumbsup.gif
That was a really good and fun show. I enjoyed it a lot and so did my son. They did a great job putting this one on, one of the best I've been to. I will definately be going back next year!

Congrats on the win!
clap.gif
You have some beautiful birds, and now it's a fact!
thumbsup.gif
LOL! Great job! Congrats to everyone!

Shelly

Quote:
They are very beautiful plates. I was thinking about giving mine to Jr. as a gift for giving me some awesome birds. What do you think? Hes the one who did all the work anyway.....
smile.png

Quote:
Thats awesome!!! Your daughter (I am so bad with names) was so nice! She showed me her birds and told me about them. I think she wants some Cornish hens....we were admiring them
big_smile.png
I really enjoy meeting BYC people!

Hee hee. Colleen has always loved Cornish (she likes "fat" animals), but doesn't really want any now. She's a senior in HS and all wrapped up in the college thing. I don't know if she'll ever live on a farm as an adult, she's more of a city girl...

wink.png

Fat animals, lol. They call it the PHAT farm here. You should see my horses and goats! Im sorry that Im missed out on seeing all of your birds. I always loved buckeyes! Congrats on your wins!!
smile.png

I totally love the plates------- they were extra special!

Last edited:
Quote:
They are very beautiful plates. I was thinking about giving mine to Jr. as a gift for giving me some awesome birds. What do you think? Hes the one who did all the work anyway.....
smile.png

I think Junior would tell you to go ahead and keep the plate.

smile.png

Back
Top Bottom