Pacific Northwest Poultry Association double show, Salem, OR Oct 13-14, 2012

Just change your coop card when you get there. And yes,lavender is recognized in Silkies., but they refer to it as self blue.
Thanks a bunch! Glad I can sub him in..... I was back and fourth on bringing him or not but since this will be our biggest show yet and first PNPA show I wasn't sure if it was allowed.
It seems like some recognize it (as Self Blue, knew that but figured more people would know what I meant if I said Lavender) and some don't from what little I've read. Never planed on having ""Self Blue" color but he fell into my lap as a chick and I am so glad now I kept him around..... Lol Can't wait for the show!

2hot2chicken,
Not sure if you saw my post, but I was wondering if you could send my pics of your carrying boxes? Thanks.

I didn't see ur post glad you posted again! I will try to send you some tomorrow. We have a couple different styles we have done and we can custom do anything really. Is there something specific you need or are looking for like number of stalls? generally we do 2 stalls per box so 1 person can carry them but if they are for smaller sized birds you could do up to 4 I think and still be able to carry it. pm me if you have a preference. I am only bringing 1 or 2 extras, unless more are requested, to the show to sell but will be bringing a couple each maybe of different styles to the swap at the end of the month.

I also have some very very nice little buff silkie chicks I will be bringing to the show to sell. They are about 5-6 weeks old now and are looking amazing already! They are from a breeder back east and she promised me her best..... I think she delivered! I only want a couple of them to add to my flock as I am full up already so I have a few to sell as well. Pm me if you are interested

Quote: Yeah, but it's APA recognized, and that's what counts.
wink.png

We will be leaving here around 10 pm and drive all night but we would love to meet up for breakfast on Saturday morning at ihop if anyone is interested. We all have to work around here on Friday so it is easier to drive all night and just do the check-in in the morning. I think instead of going to the banquet, we will be at the hotel pool swimming.
Even if we don't meet up for food, come say hi, I have met quite a few of the members here but always looking to meet more!

Back
Top Bottom