Pekin Duck Club!

Not so much treats for little ducklings but as they get bigger they can get feeder fish, mealworms, peas, watermelon, and other fruits and veggies. There is a sticky in this forum dedicated to duck treats but the ones I listed are ones Soleil loves :)

It's funny you mention that we can tell they look yellowish to ecspeacially in the snow but all my pics they look Snow White and yes they get along it strange but they will not let any of the hens in their club lol they are kings of the yard hiss bite attack our dogs and cat. They don't care for their hen friends and get jealous if I show them attention they'll run to that particular duck and chase her away. We got 2 black swed 2 buffs 4 crested 4 runners hens I just ordered 2 blue sweds and 3 more runners hens to complete flock we have them as pets and for eggs not in to the breeding though we think ducks are just awesome.

Btw do u know where you can get outfits for them was thinking of this for our Easter family get together there's a cool video on utube titled ducks in dresses its a parade if u haven't seen it check it out they are adorable.

Hah I love those videos! I've seen the fashion show videos! I wish I knew where to get dresses, I've been working on a pattern to make Soleil some simple pillowcase style dresses but wings are ackward! Feathered Fashions makes harnesses with ties and accessories, which is where I order Soleil's outfits from.

Soleil modeling some of her Feathered Fashion outfits

Last edited:
I haven't tried carrot, cucumber or cheese with her but she loves watermelon. Have your tried tomatoes with them yet?

Back
Top Bottom