Pekin Duck Club!

Mine love love peas scrambled eggs plain cooked oatmeal plain. Funny yesterday cut up a bit of red cabbage first time for them which looks a little purple and blue my 3 guys were freaked out by color girls love anything. My daughter cleans runs on p.m. Shift she came running in says something wrong with the girls their poop was blue from cabbage she was so freaked.

Hah that's great! I have tried kale, romaine and some other greens I wonder if she would like red cabbage and oatmeal meal too

Cabbage not their favorite they will eat it, but oatmeal mine flip for also they like grapes and bok choy but everyone hates carrots they must take after me. Oh and once in a blue moon plain boiled spaghetti noodles no oils this is the ultimate favorite. Got my treat ideas from this site ultimate duck treat list.

I haven't tried carrot, cucumber or cheese with her but she loves watermelon. Have your tried tomatoes with them yet?
Oh yes they love tomatoes! Although not as much as the cucumber and cheese... I was giving them some cheese this morning and they all come running, even the ducklings, although, I have to rip it up very tiny for them, but even then the mums still get it...
I also have a pond full of tadpoles they haven't discovered yet... I wonder how long it will take them,

I saw a post on a FB group about Rachael Ray pet food and pet food recipes. I think I might try making something for Soleil but I'm not sure what yet.

Love this idea.
Here is my baby, scooter, she is hilarious:

I love her sweet face!

And it's for sure spring. She dances her flirty dance all over the yard.

Does she have any other ducky friends or is it just her? I see the little chick in your picture, too cute :D

So are you planning to eat her eggs? (Weird question I know but I've gotten dirties from other duck people for eating my duck's eggs)
If so, what are you excited to make with them?

Last edited:
Where have I been lol, I didnt notice this thread before. :) I have a pekin, her name is Po. She is originally from TSC and I actually purchased 2 pekins but the other one had issues from the start so he didnt make it. Po will be 1 year old come March. Po is the big momma of my flock , she lets everyone know when a hawk flies overhead and quacks when she wants everyone to come to her lol. I also have 7 mallards and 1 Pekin/Rouen mix. The pics below are from last summer. Its way to cold out to go get pics right now.

Back
Top Bottom