Pekin Duck Club!

Pics
Hello, I have two Pekin hens as well as two Buff hens. My Swedish Blue drake passed a few months ago. Aflac 2 and Twitty Bird are such clowns and yes they have us very trained also. We are in central Fl

Just set 4 pekin eggs and 2 mallard eggs. Not sure if their fertile but we'll see in a few days:) I do know one thing, my make pekin/rouen mix has been very busy lol

Hello, I have two Pekin hens as well as two Buff hens. My Swedish Blue drake passed a few months ago. Aflac 2 and Twitty Bird are such clowns and yes they have us very trained also. We are in central Fl
Hello and welcome! Hah sounds like you have some fun girls ;)

Just set 4 pekin eggs and 2 mallard eggs. Not sure if their fertile but we'll see in a few days:) I do know one thing, my make pekin/rouen mix has been very busy lol
Hah I can't wait to hear about this! I have an incubator that someone made and then gave me but I have to wait to use it. Feel free to share pics :)

Pekin Duck Club Members List:

duckins

Carebearsmiles

Apyl

zbraswell92

Sarah1031

calmwinds

rubberduckies

randallt1

DenverDucky

Please let me know if you would like to be added or removed! Thanks :)

Last edited:
I just got my first ducklings! One is a female Pekin named Puddle. I also have Quacker (black Indian Runner), Stella (white/fawn Indian Runner), and Darwin and Darcy (Rouens). They all have their own personalities. Puddle makes me laugh because when I leave her she cries for me. Lol. I'll put her back with the others and when I leave I hear this loud "Peep! Peep! Peep!" And I know it's her because I came back in the room and caught her today. She's a silly girl. Oh, and I'll be eating the eggs when they come. People seem to think that's gross. I don't know why. I hear they are great to bake with. Can't wait to find out! My babies are 4 days old now. Is there any treats I can give them at this age?

This is them today swimming for the first time. Puddle is stretching up. :)

I just got my first ducklings! One is a female Pekin named Puddle. I also have Quacker (black Indian Runner), Stella (white/fawn Indian Runner), and Darwin and Darcy (Rouens). They all have their own personalities. Puddle makes me laugh because when I leave her she cries for me. Lol. I'll put her back with the others and when I leave I hear this loud "Peep! Peep! Peep!" And I know it's her because I came back in the room and caught her today. She's a silly girl. Oh, and I'll be eating the eggs when they come. People seem to think that's gross. I don't know why. I hear they are great to bake with. Can't wait to find out! My babies are 4 days old now. Is there any treats I can give them at this age?
This is them today swimming for the first time. Puddle is stretching up.
smile.png
Aww look at all those cuties :) Puddles is adorable! Welcome btw and congrats on your new darlings!

Back
Top Bottom