Please please help

How long has the power been out? What day are you on? What type if incubator? What temperature is your home
Day 27 today ducks and turkeys. My house is fairly chilly to begin with. I have a crappy little giant incubator. Power has been out since 430pm and said to be back on at 9 pm but never trust the power company's time frame around here.

Day 27 today ducks and turkeys. My house is fairly chilly to begin with. I have a crappy little giant incubator. Power has been out since 430pm and said to be back on at 9 pm but never trust the power company's time frame around here.
Do you have a camp /gas stove to heat water on?

Do you have a camp /gas stove to heat water on?
Yes I do I can warm water bottles but will opening the incubator cause problems when candeling eggs threw the clear window I can see one in the aircell with a flashlight not moving.

Yes I do I can warm water bottles but will opening the incubator cause problems when candeling eggs threw the clear window I can see one in the aircell with a flashlight not moving.
Removing them won't hurt, have you candled out of incubator?
Use a thermometer to make sure the water is the correct temperature and put the inside the incubator.

Back
Top Bottom