Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

looks like we may be getting some rain Vickie, that tropical storm will probably barrel up the coast like they do.

I sure hope so. Lots of woods fires around here. This summer was so wet that the brush and weeds are very thick. Now it's all dried out, and areal fire hazard.Just in case I did plant my rye grass and more clover for the birds' winter grazing , but I'm having to irrigate it twice a day. A dry wind is blowing , and really scorching everything.

Oh, goody ! hopefully this means more photos ! I wish you'd send some of that rain here too.

The rain didn't stop, so I didnt stay long enough to get some! Will be up longer tomorrow so will try and get some. I am hopefully getting this new shed!
$T2eC16Z,!)YFIc,r)3W2BSLKV!nt8Q~~60_57.JPG

Okay chicken experts! last one for a while, but a little more help if you don't mind? cockerels or pullets? 12-14 weeks old ^^^the one on the left Thank you so much for your help!!

The rain didn't stop, so I didnt stay long enough to get some! Will be up longer tomorrow so will try and get some. I am hopefully getting this new shed!
%24T2eC16Z,!)YFIc,r)3W2BSLKV!nt8Q~~60_57.JPG

Hope to see pictures of the girls! That shed looks nice, I wouldn't mind one of those myself :)

Nice shed Johnn!

I did some coop cleaning since it rained here today. Made a new big batch of fermented feed. Laundry. Did some grocery shopping, paid some bills, and made a pecan pie. That is what I did rain on a rain day today Johnn.

It's been a while since I've posted. Here's my LF Chocolate Roosters from Bryce. The latter are my 2 Jubilees that I have left after selling all of the others that I had. I really had to down size due to my business workload. I will post some pics of my LF chocolate Pullets when I can get some pics. I need some batteries for my camera.

Back
Top Bottom