Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W
She's so cute! Is she a bantam?[/quote

Is Squeaky a bantam? Was this question me to? If so, I have no idea. I hatched her with 10 other eggs from a farm and we have no idea the breed. I would love to know

nina1marc2
From what I've read, bantam is just smaller, not a breed themselves. I have 3 I got at Tractor Supply, I don't know what kind they are either.They are less than1/2 the size of my other chickens that have just started laying.
Their are some very knowledgable people here, maybe post a picture & description on "what breed or gender is this".
Best of luck!

nina1marc2
From what I've read, bantam is just smaller, not a breed themselves. I have 3 I got at Tractor Supply, I don't know what kind they are either.They are less than1/2 the size of my other chickens that have just started laying.
Their are some very knowledgable people here, maybe post a picture & description on "what breed or gender is this".
Best of luck!

I got it. The funny thing is she came out of a large egg. I have posted pictures asking her breed before and from what everyone thinks she is a Easter egger mix. Love her so I am not worried the size of the egg. Thank you and yes her egg is smaller.

Found this July 24. Not quite sure why it has a tail but so excited that my chicks are finally laying!

Found this July 24. Not quite sure why it has a tail but so excited that my chicks are finally laying!
I have to admit, I would not want that hardboiled for breakfast
tongue.png
But hopefully they'll get the hang of it soon.

Yep, that's when I got my four girls! Just one is laying, though, and I can't wait for the other three to begin!
celebrate.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom