Putting Faces With Names (Submit Your Mug Here!)

:frowGardening is my jam! And Chickens, Dogs, Music, Family. I've been using BYC as the best Chicken info. around since 2009.

Copy of Picture 287.jpg

Phew! Now that I’ve gotten up to date in this thread, I’ll see what kinds of photos I have.
BACF012D-7676-42FE-AB14-5393B840659C.jpeg

This was taken 10 months ago! So many things I’ve learned during that time… mistakes I never should’ve made/birds I should have watched more carefully (when will the grieving stop? 😢)

7FE853CF-4599-48F8-BDAF-7B07BB8B9A51.jpeg

Screenshot of a video clip showing my two remaining guinea hens with a favorite treat, Swiss chard

This is me and the granddaughter at my 60th birthday party last fall. We had a Bluey camping birthday party. I even had a Bluey cake! She's the reason that we got to have chickens! When she asked her grammie for chickens this past spring, Grammie said "yes", so I got to work building the coop while we hatched our own eggs in early May.

Birthday-60.jpg

Okay everyone, it's time to finally start the official "Face With A UserName" thread.

Rules:

1) Only post pictures of you and your HUMAN family! (animals are allowed in pictures if you're head is in them too).
2) Every post must contain a picture of you / your HUMAN family. Comments should be made in another thread.
3) If you post a comment without a pic it will be deleted!
Okay everyone, it's time to finally start the official "Face With A UserName" thread.

Rules:

1) Only post pictures of you and your HUMAN family! (animals are allowed in pictures if you're head is in them too).
2) Every post must contain a picture of you / your HUMAN family. Comments should be made in another thread.
3) If you post a comment without a pic it will be deleted!
3522F834-E8C3-4EC6-A611-9F577E43B4E9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom