Question of the Day - Wednesday, March 13th, 2024

Pics
Yes, I think they really are, though. But, they are good. Do you like a chili cheese dog?

Oh yeah, you can't get mad now lol

Besides you already called me a weird internet person.... like @Brooks_
Because in order to be this active on a chicken forum you have to be at least a little odd
In fact just 3 days ago there was a single vehicle fatal car accident right in front of my apartment complex driver was speeding lost control went onto a wooden telephone pole snapped it in half.
There was one like that here, two cars were racing in town and one hit a light post. The difference was the post wasn’t wood, and it was the car that split in half.

Because in order to be this active on a chicken forum you have to be at least a little odd

There was one like that here, two cars were racing in town and one hit a light post. The difference was the post wasn’t wood, and it was the car that split in half.
Dang driving on I-4 a couple months ago there was a crash that I saw they crashed into the gaurdrail sheering the top half of the car off.

Yeah 🤣 don’t think they hit the pole for ours.
IMG_5881.jpeg

Ummm I actually think I wasn't odd until I spent some time on here.

No, I can be in a important meeting at work and I will say lets take a few minutes while I see what these strange chicken people are up to

Back
Top Bottom