Ended Random Funny Posting Day and Mini Contests FUN Night! 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long PARTICIPANT

They actually look like a pretty jelly bean is all. If not, they could be those malted ball candies..they have a lot of those out there during Easter, in all shapes and sizes. I think the malted candy would be better. Yumm...
I was watching what the kids brought home from school yesterday and nothing usable for that.... maybe I will just get a bag of fancy jelly beans like u said.... but I think they are sweet looking and who dont love a brownie with icecream on the side!

Last edited:
17b2aade691ea2ea849a80d2cd56b033.jpg
and I am trying this.... kids love choc puding pie so this should be a hit, minus the nuts on top, I wonder if granola would be good or just a few chopped cin grahams.... maybe just chocolate pcs idk.... but they dont like nuts in stuff... weird kids

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-cookie-delight#.T-j0XwpWBXw.pinterest

Ooo, that cin grahms sounds good to me..I am a cinnamon lover.
Oreo+Icebox+Dessert+1.JPG

Chocolate? How about an Oreo cookie on top?

Last edited:
cooking-chicken-funny-pictures.jpg

OMG dying on this one!!!!!!! seriously after your first time incubating you soooo look at eggs differenty dont we!!!!!

HA HA HA would I offend posting this on the HAL? ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom