Really worried day 24 no movement

ZillurRehman

In the Brooder
Mar 31, 2024
London
Please help it is day 24 there was no movement or very little movement in the other egg when I candled them.
So i tried opening one from air area. Picture attached please let me know if it is dead.

Attachments

• C1962545-A1A6-4B0C-99C5-12F7F552111E.jpeg
    C1962545-A1A6-4B0C-99C5-12F7F552111E.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 45
i will do the other one at night when it is proper dark time to candle. Also i dont know why this happened? Is it because of incubator is not good or i did something wrong? Feel so bad… it was my first attempt

i will do the other one at night when it is proper dark time to candle. Also i dont know why this happened? Is it because of incubator is not good or i did something wrong? Feel so bad… it was my first attempt
If this is from a chicken… get the remaining egg into a very dark room to candle now, just in case it’s still alive and may need help. Every minute counts, since the egg’s late to begin with. I’m sorry for your loss and wish you the best.

If this is from a chicken… get the remaining egg into a very dark room to candle now, just in case it’s still alive and may need help. Every minute counts, since the egg’s late to begin with. I’m sorry for your loss and wish you the best.
My mini incubator only shoes temp but not humidity level. Anyone can suggest best hygrometer already tested for chicken eggs process. I think i should get it before trying again. My daughter was sad as well she is saying give the other egg little bit more time and she will pray for it. She hopes this one will come alive. :)

Back
Top Bottom