Ribh's D'Coopage

Caturday.
Not my cat. But it is to blame for me wanting a cat.
PXL_20240128_183821190.jpg

Technically, that one isn't mine, but my son's. He can't have her with him just now so I've got her. She looks like she might have some Russian Blue in her. My boys are Ragdoll Xs & prone to getting by by being drop dead gorgeous while not doing much @ all. 🤣
Ahem. You've got it mixed up. That cat owns both you and your son. Not the other way around.

CALL THE MIDWIFE.
If I recall correctly, in one of our waffly conversations, there are some fans of the British drama, Call the Midwife, who frequent this thread. As I'm not a regular watcher of the show I don't recall ever seeing this crochet pattern on the show but there are variations of it all over You Tube.
20240421_094328.jpg

I was given some cotton yarn for Xmas so decided to use it to make the Call the Midwife baby blanket. I did modify the border as I didn't like the one the pattern used. Yes, I'm still crocheting.... 😄
20240421_110106.jpg
a

CALL THE MIDWIFE.
If I recall correctly, in one of our waffly conversations, there are some fans of the British drama, Call the Midwife, who frequent this thread. As I'm not a regular watcher of the show I don't recall ever seeing this crochet pattern on the show but there are variations of it all over You Tube.
View attachment 3807188
I was given some cotton yarn for Xmas so decided to use it to make the Call the Midwife baby blanket. I did modify the border as I didn't like the one the pattern used. Yes, I'm still crocheting.... 😄
View attachment 3807189
That is wonderful. Very great work

A certain dear friend [ yes, I'm looking @ you @BY Bob] requested a photo of the girls lining up to roost in the house - so here they are!
Chavi is in first as I have to get her off the car roof but Ha'penny usually leads the parade, only she wants to roost on the cage rather than in it, so she gets relegated. China & Portia are usually early arrivals. Tootsie invariably jumps the que so she can wander round the house. Alpia & Wrold are easy-peasy but India cowers until the very last moment. When she sees the glass door shutting she makes a break for it & scuttles inside.
20240421_170840.jpg

CALL THE MIDWIFE.
View attachment 3807188
View attachment 3807189a
I have never heard of the show, but I love the blanket!

CALL THE MIDWIFE.
View attachment 3807188
View attachment 3807189a
That is so pretty 😍

A certain dear friend [ yes, I'm looking @ you @BY Bob] requested a photo of the girls lining up to roost in the house - so here they are!
Chavi is in first as I have to get her off the car roof but Ha'penny usually leads the parade, only she wants to roost on the cage rather than in it, so she gets relegated. China & Portia are usually early arrivals. Tootsie invariably jumps the que so she can wander round the house. Alpia & Wrold are easy-peasy but India cowers until the very last moment. When she sees the glass door shutting she makes a break for it & scuttles inside.
View attachment 3807335
This is just the most adorable photo. Thank you so much for sharing this! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom