Ribh's D'Coopage

:lau the one lucky boy that gets to stay with us! The rest of his brothers were dropped off at the local wildlife park today. It was very sad, but in a way I'm glad I was able to give them the best first 9 weeks I could!
View attachment 1992515

I can hardly wait to see how he turns out. He is so cute now

I just wanted to let y'all know that tomorrow at 8 am I go in for my spinal tap. If anyone cares to say a prayer for me I'd be very grateful. Thankfully I will be sedated, but I'll likely still have some pain/discomfort afterwards.

I'll be offline until Monday, still no internet at home, but I will check in then.

Thanks for letting us know CCCL. Hope it all goes smoothly. :fl
I'll be thinking of you. Take care of yourself .:hugs

They are beautiful! How's your humidity? We are now sitting @ 29/30C but the humidity is 72% with no rain forecast. It is stifling!

Tomorrow's forecast is 40C and 29% humidity. Another catastrophic day. It will be even worse down in Penrith (at the foot of the mountains) and Sydney

Good evening folks :frow

I just wanted to let y'all know that tomorrow at 8 am I go in for my spinal tap. If anyone cares to say a prayer for me I'd be very grateful. Thankfully I will be sedated, but I'll likely still have some pain/discomfort afterwards.

I'll be offline until Monday, still no internet at home, but I will check in then.
You'll definitely be in our thoughts and prayers :hugs best of luck :fl
And scooby is adorable :love

High of 27°C here today so not super hot! Thank good. I've just bought supplies to start my own meal worm colony and grabbed a few snaps of the (now a lot smaller and more relaxed flock);View attachment 1992896
They look awesome :love

Tomorrow's forecast is 40C and 29% humidity. Another catastrophic day. It will be even worse down in Penrith (at the foot of the mountains) and Sydney

It was actually finally on our news this morning how potentially devastating Saturday may be. Everyone please stay safe.

It was actually finally on our news this morning how potentially devastating Saturday may be. Everyone please stay safe.
Apparently we are now global news ~ for all the wrong reasons. :idunno I know I'm over the media sprooking about what they know nothing about.:rolleyes:

Mag from Tribe 2.
P1032255.jpg

Knock from Tribe 3. I just pretend I haven't seen her.:rolleyes:
P1032259.jpg

Rivit and Lock, pullets from Tribe 2.
P1032262.jpg

Back
Top Bottom