Ribh's D'Coopage

WEDNESDAY WHEREVER. :thumbsup
Latest baby blanket ~ a vintage Victorian which has a simple 2 repeat for the body but the double lace edging gave me some trouble. I had about 4 attempts before I worked out the 2nd layer. I will probably add some cream ribbon as well.
View attachment 3148446
It's gorgeous!

Hi Michelle. More or less... 🙄 I lost Aoife a week or so ago. No idea. She was down when I went to let the girls out in the morning & died in my arms a short while later. I am down to one Campine. I need to rectify that... 🤔🤣
I’m sorry, Ribh. When that happened with Sunshine recently, it was fatty liver hemorrhage.

Latest baby blanket ~ a vintage Victorian which has a simple 2 repeat for the body but the double lace edging gave me some trouble. I had about 4 attempts before I worked out the 2nd layer. I will probably add some cream ribbon as well.
View attachment 3148446
Gorgeous work! Well done! :clap :clap :clap

View attachment 3148446
Lovely!

View attachment 3148446
Looks snuggly and warm! :love

Koffee Klatch Wednesday Wherever

I started out before the chickens today so cats will have to do.
20220615_051956.jpg
20220615_051901.jpg

Back
Top Bottom