Ribh's D'Coopage

Catunday in Oz, as coined by @bruceha2000 🤭

21ABA92D-4017-4599-A1AB-3669FBEB8326.jpeg

So I haven’t put any arty posts up for a while (I still have a portrait to finish!) but I thought I’d share some other creativity. For the last two years, my workplace has done 12 Days of Christmas activities at the end of the year, and I’ve held a word challenge. For 20 obscure words, there was a prize for the most correct guesses and a prize for the most creative made-up definition. For the last two years the prizes were coffee vouchers, but not everyone drinks coffee. So this year I decided to make two tote bags from all the scrap material I have. They are fully lined with a thick cotton twill and given the amount of hours I spent on them, they’re easily worth over $100.00, never mind the material and thread I used (and the needles I broke!) If I make some more however, I will probably sell them for $25.00.

ADEA7797-2A89-4C4E-8329-745DEC5AC211.jpeg

528DD410-07A3-4AD3-81B0-E7B822C12B6F.jpeg

And some chicken tax:

2E3CDE64-4393-4573-97AC-F51219C9679A.jpeg

So I haven’t put any arty posts up for a while (I still have a portrait to finish!) but I thought I’d share some other creativity. For the last two years, my workplace has done 12 Days of Christmas activities at the end of the year, and I’ve held a word challenge. For 20 obscure words, there was a prize for the most correct guesses and a prize for the most creative made-up definition. For the last two years the prizes were coffee vouchers, but not everyone drinks coffee. So this year I decided to make two tote bags from all the scrap material I have. They are fully lined with a thick cotton twill and given the amount of hours I spent on them, they’re easily worth over $100.00, never mind the material and thread I used (and the needles I broke!) If I make some more however, I will probably sell them for $25.00.

View attachment 3691792

View attachment 3691791

And some chicken tax:

View attachment 3691793
Nice!

View attachment 3691792

View attachment 3691791

And some chicken tax:

View attachment 3691793
Wonderful!

View attachment 3691792

View attachment 3691791

And some chicken tax:

View attachment 3691793
Those are beautiful. What a wonderful gift!

View attachment 3691792

View attachment 3691791

And some chicken tax:

View attachment 3691793
Those are really cute 💖

Back
Top Bottom