Roo sty?

Ohh So its all Wyorps fault. I see. Hahahahaaa You put that L on there.
Oh, poor Wyorp. Here's the deal. The L added to the end of the word changes it to an adjective (descriptive word). So Choana is a noun, the actual thing itself, the opening in the nasal cavity. Wyorp called it a choanal slit. The slit is the opening (a noun), and what kind of opening is it? It's a choanal one, it describes the noun, so when you add the L it becomes an adjective.
There WILL be a quiz tomorrow. :lol:

Oh, poor Wyorp. Here's the deal. The L added to the end of the word changes it to an adjective (descriptive word). So Choana is a noun, the actual thing itself, the opening in the nasal cavity. Wyorp called it a choanal slit. The slit is the opening (a noun), and what kind of opening is it? It's a choanal one, it describes the noun, so when you add the L it becomes an adjective.
ummm ya, what she said. hahaa

More power to ya!! LOL
I'm already confused enough as it is! I don't need to anything else to study:lau

Haha. Well. That pic took some sheer talent of me hanging on to him and let me tell you - having a roo open his mouth is harder than you think!!! And then hubs wrangling the phone for a pic.

Well. Maybe I’ll try the warm compress idea first - start less invasive. We can always have some indoor snuggles he and I. (Yeah. My big boy would get to be the house chicken?! If Sparkles were still alive she would be quite upset with me!)

Gosh, you girls have fun and get giddy late at night, LOL. I don’t stay up that late.

I think that I would watch it for a few days, and not lance it. I am not even sure that the warm compresses would be necessary. Hubby, who looks at tumors under microscopes for a living, just looked at the picture, and he thinks it just looks like a cyst or fatty tumor. He said he would watch it to see if it gets bigger. I don’t want to say we are totally sure that it is not an abscess or sinus infection, but it should not hurt to watch it.

Gosh, you girls have fun and get giddy late at night, LOL. I don’t stay up that late.

I think that I would watch it for a few days, and not lance it. I am not even sure that the warm compresses would be necessary. Hubby, who looks at tumors under microscopes for a living, just looked at the picture, and he thinks it just looks like a cyst or fatty tumor. He said he would watch it to see if it gets bigger. I don’t want to say we are totally sure that it is not an abscess or sinus infection, but it should not hurt to watch it.

Alrighty. Will keep an eye on it then. So if it’s just a cyst/fatty tumor and it doesn’t change - just leave it be?

Back
Top Bottom