Sablepoot (Porcelain Booted Bantam), Serama, Ancona Duck, Call Duck, Svart Hona Eggs

RainForestBird

Songster
Jul 12, 2016
Porcelain Booted Bantam - Dutch Sablepoot eggs $120/dozen
Serama (smooth feather variety) $45/dozen
Ancona Duck $60/dozen
Call Duck $65/dozen
Svart Hona $120/dozen

Shipping is $15 per dozen. Shipped from Southern Arizona to Continental US only. I can also ship by UPS, please message me for the price. If you are interested or have questions, please message me.

Hello

Thank you for your interest. I took photos of my Calls yesterday and they are on my phone. I am not a good photographer but I will send you some of them when I get them transferred.

The Calls I have are: Snowy, Pastel, White, Black and White Bibbed, Grey, Mallard, green head, blue head
Can you post pictures of your birds? What color Calls do you have?

Here are the photos I took of a couple of my Call drakes yesterday and a duckling that was hatched over the weekend. As I mentioned, i am not a good photographer. If you are interested in my Call Duck eggs I can send you more photos of my hens and the other colors that I have (white, pastel, black & white bibbed, mallard, etc.) I just didn't want a post a bunch of blurry photos of my birds.
Hello

Thank you for your interest. I took photos of my Calls yesterday and they are on my phone. I am not a good photographer but I will send you some of them when I get them transferred.

The Calls I have are: Snowy, Pastel, White, Black and White Bibbed, Grey, Mallard, green head, blue head

Attachments

• 20201006_142011.jpg
    20201006_142011.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 20201006_142003.jpg
    20201006_142003.jpg
    583.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20201003_091922.jpg
    20201003_091922.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 7
What breeds are you interested in? I do have other breeds.
I REALLY wan tot hatch Ayam's at some point, but down keno if you have anything like that. I am not to pick with breed otherwise, but I do want to start a mini business, with selling chicks in my area, to people in the neighborhood, and near by. EE's, Anything fluffy, and really, anything you think will attract attention, I am interested in! Thanks Avery

I have Svart Hona, or Swedish Black Hen which is all Black like Ayam Cemani but more hardy in winter. I don't raise EEs. You might want to try Seramas. I do have those.

If you mean you are in Rocky Point or Kino, that's over the border and I can't ship there because its out of the country.

I REALLY wan tot hatch Ayam's at some point, but down keno if you have anything like that. I am not to pick with breed otherwise, but I do want to start a mini business, with selling chicks in my area, to people in the neighborhood, and near by. EE's, Anything fluffy, and really, anything you think will attract attention, I am interested in! Thanks Avery

I have Svart Hona, or Swedish Black Hen which is all Black like Ayam Cemani but more hardy in winter. I don't raise EEs. You might want to try Seramas. I do have those.

If you mean you are in Rocky Point or Kino, that's over the border and I can't ship there because its out of the country.
I am in Washington. If you can't ship to me, then that is fine, I will do more research. I didn't check wether or not you could ship to me, just started asking questions!

Back
Top Bottom