selling chickens

Lee Nelson

Songster
8 Years
Jan 17, 2012
I have several female Ameraucana chicks 6 weeks old. I would like to sell some but Facebook does not let people post animals for sale and I have not had good luck with C List. Any ideas? I live outside mpls. MN

I have several female Ameraucana chicks 6 weeks old. I would like to sell some but Facebook does not let people post animals for sale and I have not had good luck with C List. Any ideas? I live outside mpls. MN
That is odd. We have multiple local poultry groups on FB where people sell their birds daily.

I did go to specialty groups like local garage sales and farm and garden groups, and the ad got rejected (on facebook because that is one of the categories people are not allowed to sell). Maybe I am doing something wrong. As far as a state thread, I don't know anything about that.

We used a local livestock auction. We just googled “livestock auction near me” to find some choices. Never having done that, I was surprised that I had choices within reasonable driving distance! Also, I know that some groups or farm stores will organize swaps, so ask at the local store.

Back
Top Bottom