***SEPTEMBER HATCH-A-LONG come join in***

Quote:
Congrats! Happy hatching!
jumpy.gif

Quote:
Do you know what breed the chick is in your top picture I have a couple I hatched out from my aunt's flock but I have no clue what they are ? Thanks

Quote:
Congrats! Happy hatching!
jumpy.gif

Just found out: the Sebright eggs are actually WHITE SILKIE EGGS!

And an update: Two hatched so far, One never made it, One pipping

I can't remember if I posted my hatching results or not, it was a week ago but my oldest kid started kindergarten so I've been WAY too busy. I had twenty three out of thirty Australorp eggs hatch - three pipped and didn't get out, and the other four didn't make it to lockdown. What a great hatch! :) Twelve of the chicks have gone to new homes where they're being spoiled rotten. :-D

Quote:
Do you know what breed the chick is in your top picture I have a couple I hatched out from my aunt's flock but I have no clue what they are ? Thanks

All my chicks this last hatch were Seramas. Alas, they can pop out any color so it may not be much help
sad.png

Quote:

All my chicks this last hatch were Seramas. Alas, they can pop out any color so it may not be much help
sad.png

did your seramas hatch on day 19?

Quote:

sad.png

AHHH ! LOL
big_smile.png
Thanks! I dont think my aunt has any of those Guess I 'll hafta wait till they get feathers and post pic on here!
lol.png

Eggs are in lockdown!! I am hoping that at least one of the white eggs is a showgirl!!
fl.gif
roll.png

Quote:
sad.png

did your seramas hatch on day 19?

No, the lazy bums waited until day 21.

Back
Top Bottom