Shark snipers Wine dots NEW HATCHES and puppies 1/24/2011 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Morning C!!!

Would you like to hear about Harley's actions this morning or just giggle and shake your head?
smile.png

I've gotta make some room in the barn for him and Haley but the barn is a DISASTER and it's gonna be quiet in my living room without my house birds.

Quote:
Morning C!!!

Would you like to hear about Harley's actions this morning or just giggle and shake your head?
smile.png

I've gotta make some room in the barn for him and Haley but the barn is a DISASTER and it's gonna be quiet in my living room without my house birds.

Oh, I'd love to hear what he did this morning!!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Morning C!!!

smile.png

big_smile.png

Ok, so I've been trying hard to tame this crazy rooster who's been hand raised from almost day 1. He's like a defiant horse who won't break. The last few days have been more calm and I've been doing a LOT of hand feeding. Haley is just a gentle friendly hen but Harley is different. He ravages my fingers when I hand feed them. So I picked him up this morning, carried him around the house for a while, showed him the snow, talked politics, sang him a song, made chicken noises, and put him back in the cage. The top of the cage is always off. So next I picked up Haley and he started doing his nutso dance, hopped to the top of the cage, and once again flew to the microwave. He seems to have a thing for the microwave. He hits the side of it and falls INTO JAKE'S FOOD DISH. I go to grab him and he flies, no running takeoff just a leap, to the table, jumps off the table onto the cutting board on the counter, jumps to the sink, knocks over everything in his path, and hides behind my utensil container. Now I grab him and I start breathing deeply to clam down and not kill him although I'm laughing and yelling the entire time. Now I've got him in my hand and he cuts open my palm with a kick of his leg.
hmm.png
He's freaking, I'm bleeding, and Haley is pacing around the cage screaming CALM DOWN in chicken speak to both of us. I grabbed his legs and hold him upside down by them to force him into submissiveness. His wings are spread out like an eagle and I'm just admiring how how good looking this chicken is. He calms down, I calm down, and Haley stops screaming at both of us. I put him back in the cage, he stands there looking at me and says "what?" like nothing even happened. Really??? I made a pot of tea and came back upstairs.

You asked.
hugs.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png

Ok, so I've been trying hard to tame this crazy rooster who's been hand raised from almost day 1. He's like a defiant horse who won't break. The last few days have been more calm and I've been doing a LOT of hand feeding. Haley is just a gentle friendly hen but Harley is different. He ravages my fingers when I hand feed them. So I picked him up this morning, carried him around the house for a while, showed him the snow, talked politics, sang him a song, made chicken noises, and put him back in the cage. The top of the cage is always off. So next I picked up Haley and he started doing his nutso dance, hopped to the top of the cage, and once again flew to the microwave. He seems to have a thing for the microwave. He hits the side of it and falls INTO JAKE'S FOOD DISH. I go to grab him and he flies, no running takeoff just a leap, to the table, jumps off the table onto the cutting board on the counter, jumps to the sink, knocks over everything in his path, and hides behind my utensil container. Now I grab him and I start breathing deeply to clam down and not kill him although I'm laughing and yelling the entire time. Now I've got him in my hand and he cuts open my palm with a kick of his leg.
hmm.png
He's freaking, I'm bleeding, and Haley is pacing around the cage screaming CALM DOWN in chicken speak to both of us. I grabbed his legs and hold him upside down by them to force him into submissiveness. His wings are spread out like an eagle and I'm just admiring how how good looking this chicken is. He calms down, I calm down, and Haley stops screaming at both of us. I put him back in the cage, he stands there looking at me and says "what?" like nothing even happened. Really??? I made a pot of tea and came back upstairs.

You asked.
hugs.gif

lau.gif

I'm sorry.
hugs.gif
I can just picture you laughing and yelling and chasing this little chicken around the kitchen, while Haley is in the cage thinking both of you are idiots!
gig.gif

Okay Momma and C...my daughter was watching the Hannah Montana movie this morning (gag me) and there is a scene where Hannah gets in a fight with Tyra Banks. I swear I saw them with one of those Vera bags ya'll like. Don't hate, but dang those bags are ugly!!!
hide.gif
What's the appeal girls?
pop.gif

Quote:
Hmm, I'll have to watch that part after work and see. Some Vera is UGLY!!! There is not a whole lot of it that I do like. It all looks different in person than it does online or TV. Some looks better, like the one I got I think looks better in person than online, then there is some that is actually unglier in person than online.

Quote:
She's got a good point.

At least she gets some good entertainment out of it!
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom