Shark snipers Wine dots NEW HATCHES and puppies 1/24/2011 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hmm, I'll have to watch that part after work and see. Some Vera is UGLY!!! There is not a whole lot of it that I do like. It all looks different in person than it does online or TV. Some looks better, like the one I got I think looks better in person than online, then there is some that is actually unglier in person than online.

This seriously helps me. Someone commented that it reminds them of cute lil' girl clothes...I totally agree. I should say, I have not been to a Vera store yet, so maybe the appeal is seeing them in person?

Quote:
Hmm, I'll have to watch that part after work and see. Some Vera is UGLY!!! There is not a whole lot of it that I do like. It all looks different in person than it does online or TV. Some looks better, like the one I got I think looks better in person than online, then there is some that is actually unglier in person than online.

This seriously helps me. Someone commented that it reminds them of cute lil' girl clothes...I totally agree. I should say, I have not been to a Vera store yet, so maybe the appeal is seeing them in person?

Maybe. I am always on the website, but I like actually seeing them better. I thought I knew which one I wanted until we walked into the store. I stood and looked for quite a while to make sure I didn't like any of the others better than what I had originally decided on.

Want to see some ugly ones, look on eBay. Type in Vera Bradley retired and look at some of those!
ep.gif
sickbyc.gif

Quote:

Meg, I'm with you - I don't get it. But then, I don't get shoes either. I generally go for function over form, though I can clean up pretty good. Somehow people always seem surprised!
roll.png

My goal is to not need a purse. These days I go into a store with m car keys, my phone, and my card. I have a small fanny pack that has my important stuff in it for when I go away, but other than that, I don't really carry one. Try it - it's very freeing!

Quote:

Meg, I'm with you - I don't get it. But then, I don't get shoes either. I generally go for function over form, though I can clean up pretty good. Somehow people always seem surprised!
roll.png

My goal is to not need a purse. These days I go into a store with m car keys, my phone, and my card. I have a small fanny pack that has my important stuff in it for when I go away, but other than that, I don't really carry one. Try it - it's very freeing!

The day they make orthopedic shoes look like Mary Janes, I'm buying them for myself! I'm a flip-flop and sneakers kinda gal. Had to buy my first ever pair of heeled boots for a high to do function...I guarantee my daughter will get more use out of them playing dress up than I ever will!

Quote:
Muggs, just like some chickens are ugly and some aren't! Some are functional and some aren't! To each his own said the old lady as she kissed the cow!
lol.png

Whatever makes ya happy!

Due to more discovered inappropriate content, this clean up might be extended.

Please be patient while it is sorted out.

Do not start a duplicate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom