Show Off Your Games!

Kingcocker.... what breeds make up a Vietnamese gamefowl? I work with a man that has a couple stags he ordered over seas. They look like a asil type or shamo idk

So I officially dislike the boyfriends new rooster he is mean as a rattlesnake like literally I can not walk up to him to feed or water unless he is behind the barral where he can't see me... He is a man fighter from hell.....

So I officially dislike the boyfriends new rooster he is mean as a rattlesnake like literally I can not walk up to him to feed or water unless he is behind the barral where he can't see me... He is a man fighter from hell.....

Some are like that, I have 2 that my nephew can't get close to but don't bother no one else, then I have one that'll work me over but not no one else, yet that is.

Some are like that, I have 2 that my nephew can't get close to but don't bother no one else, then I have one that'll work me over but not no one else, yet that is.

He is like that to everyone even my boyfriend I fed him and he hit me good on my leg and I looked at him and said you don't bite the hand that feeds you shew his a crazy rooster and he hits like a Mac truck

Last edited:
here's the crazy rooster

And the new guard dog in training lol

Kingcocker.... what breeds make up a Vietnamese gamefowl? I work with a man that has a couple stags he ordered over seas. They look like a asil type or shamo idk
Yeah they are graded malay. Now I just got a import or a pure malay line from the Philippines.(see oriental gamefowl thread)

Back
Top Bottom