Show Off Your Games!

Been a while since I’ve seen a bunch of blues. Nice looking
What’s the top hen? RH? Really good station on her. Yellow legged, right? I have a family of Cripple Tony RHs that are yellow legged and they are the good ones.
Nice looking bunch. I’m headed out to feed maybe I can get some pics. Not sure what’s cool here as far as game fowl. Hope you are ok with PM
Oh you may like some of the black/grey crosses I’m trying to raise. If the varmints will let me
FD03FB2D-831E-4195-8534-4864165BBB6D.jpeg

What’s the top hen? RH? Really good station on her. Yellow legged, right? I have a family of Cripple Tony RHs that are yellow legged and they are the good ones.
Nice looking bunch. I’m headed out to feed maybe I can get some pics. Not sure what’s cool here as far as game fowl. Hope you are ok with PM
Oh you may like some of the black/grey crosses I’m trying to raise. If the varmints will let me
That hen is yellow legged. Thank you. She is a cross I made over the years. I don't really breed anything pure. I just select for features I like.

The Blues are not mine... they belong to SDM111

Oh you may like some of the black/grey crosses I’m trying to raise. If the varmints will let me View attachment 2126175
Nothings cool on this website about games. Dont say nothing

Back
Top Bottom