SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Hey Cap, my sis makes her lasagna with cottage cheese too. I've never done it that way because it gags dh (one of the few things he cant seem to make himself swallow) but I hear its way better than ricotta.
You really don't taste it much with all the sausage and spices and mushrooms etc. That is how my dad made his.

Hey Cap, my sis makes her lasagna with cottage cheese too. I've never done it that way because it gags dh (one of the few things he cant seem to make himself swallow) but I hear its way better than ricotta.
I have made it both ways! I like the cottage chez better!

20171025_184602-jpg.1172266

It gets better each time we eat it! Froze the big one for later since there are only 2 of us. Made it with sausage, ground beef, mushrooms sauteed in butter and garlic, cottage cheese, lasagna noodles, fresh tomates and peppers from the garden and mozzarella on top!
THiS GOT MY TASTE BUDS BEGGING! We like to cook in bulk too. Lasagna, chili, sloppy joes.. anything with tomato sauce always tastes even better when frozen and reserved. It's like the flavors merge. When we make massive amounts of chili, we portion it in dinner size containers and medium size for a lunch side dish or a perfect amount for chili dogs.
I am getting hungry staring at your photo! yum..:drool

I used to but it got misplaced somewhere among the moves the last few years. I used to have gas stoves so i don't know how i will do with the electric.
We have a portable wok. Counter top kind. Really no taste difference with the food just a novelty item or good to cook out back. We have brought it out of town before to save money from eating out. WE usually use a stainless steel model on the stove top. Again, not taste difference but helps keep down the splatter on the stove top for easy clean up.

We made homemade tacos last night. Made everything but the shells. Hum added too much cumin and made the sauce scorching. He was off key from being tired finishing the hen house roof. I was too tired to snap a photo. It was so so. Enough to pack your belly and make the sandman come early..lol

Back
Top Bottom