Make room for me!!!

I've got silkies (black = Violet, white = Dandelion) who are just itty bitty babies. No way to tell, but I keep reading every post about sexing silkies just in case there's some new miracle method for discerning the girls from the boys - lol!

On top of the silly Silkie babies, I've got a silver Sebright (Picotee). That's the other notoriously difficult breed to sex.

What have I done?!?!
:he :barnie :idunno

20190615_123041.jpg

Maybe we should guess now based on features and behaviors and come back once we know for sure! See how wrong we all are!
:gig

I'll say Dandelion is a he, and Violet and Picotee are shes.

Last edited:
What have I done?!?!
Hehe...I ask myself that a few times daily.
Maybe we should guess now based on features and behaviors and come back once we know for sure! See how wrong we all are!
:gig

I'll say Dandelion is a he, and Violet and Picotee are shes.
Sounds good. Not like we don't already have those guesses!
I think Flip is a female and Flop is a Male. If not, I'm flip flopping their names. ;)

Last edited:
I LOVE those names, btw.

Well, my little fluffballs are so tiny, I have so little to go on. This is a total shot in the dark, but I'll guess that Dandelion is male and Violet and Picotee are female.
:confused:
I would love to have my own Picotee some day. About an hour away there are 4 gold laced and 2 silver laced available, but they are all roos. I'm still really fighting the urge to go get a couple though.

Back
Top Bottom