Silkiecuddles Chat Thread!!! ANYBODY welcome!!!

Feeling sad.
1f625.png
Just rehomed the last two of my roos and this set included my longest living silkie who was also my cuddle bug (all my others passed as very young chicks). While I have a new white silkie to love on who I hatched here at home, I don't know if its a male or female yet and now I'm afraid to get attached.- Still sad despite knowing it was best as I can't have roos and all the boys went to very good forever homes. Votes on my only remaining silkie M or F would be much appreciated. Thanks.

What about: For the Love of Silkies
Love it! Thanks! :D

Feeling sad.
1f625.png
Just rehomed the last two of my roos and this set included my longest living silkie who was also my cuddle bug (all my others passed as very young chicks). While I have a new white silkie to love on who I hatched here at home, I don't know if its a male or female yet and now I'm afraid to get attached.- Still sad despite knowing it was best as I can't have roos and all the boys went to very good forever homes. Votes on my only remaining silkie M or F would be much appreciated. Thanks.

:hugs Can we get a head shot?

That's always the hardest things with silkies. Three of my five are cocks (at least, I think they are) :/

Back
Top Bottom