Pics
I'm just gonna continue the rp

"Well either way it's nice to meet you. Which winglet are you in?" Doe shook her head a bit. "Wait, hang on. I came to ask if you could help me find my dorm."
"Yes!" The RainWing flew around the room. "Which Winglet are you in?" She asked, swooping down to the ground again.
She watched Kiwi land, and took a step back so as not to get in her way. "I'm in dorm 231. I have a dormmate, but I have no idea who it is. They never told me." She felt Fern's soft paw lay on her talon. "Oh yeah, and this is Fern!"

New character: Night, Sea, Rain (A tribrid :0 )
Name: Moonbow
Description: Mostly black but has spatters of color on her. Looks like the color is melting. The black can change color from black to dark blue, and the colors can change to any color. She has seawing glow-spots.
Backstory: Kicked out of seawing home at a young age due to her lineage. Ended up on the shore of the forest and has been living there for a while.

Description: Mostly black but has spatters of color on her. Looks like the color is melting. The black can change color from black to dark blue, and the colors can change to any color. She has seawing glow-spots.
Backstory: Kicked out of seawing home at a young age due to her lineage. Ended up on the shore of the forest and has been living there for a while.
@Shabby Chic-Hens if you are on can you continue the rp? We haven't had it be continued in a while lol

I'm just gonna continue the rp

"Well either way it's nice to meet you. Which winglet are you in?" Doe shook her head a bit. "Wait, hang on. I came to ask if you could help me find my dorm."

She watched Kiwi land, and took a step back so as not to get in her way. "I'm in dorm 231. I have a dormmate, but I have no idea who it is. They never told me." She felt Fern's soft paw lay on her talon. "Oh yeah, and this is Fern!"
“Which winglet? I’m in the Jade winglet I think. Maybe. Maybe not.”

any preference on winglet? otherwise it will just be random

“Which winglet? I’m in the Jade winglet I think. Maybe. Maybe not.”
"Oh, alright then. I guess I won't be seeing you that often. I don't really know how this school works," Doe said blushing. Fern jumped on her and stuck her nose out at Kiwi. She sniffled for a bit and then let out a little meow. "Oh, how strange! She doesn't meow at anyone other than me. I guess she likes you," Doe smiled. Fern jumped on Kiwi and perked her ears. "Oh, sorry. Fern, tst tst!! Come here baby!"

“I’m pretty sure we’ll end up being friends”
(Time skip to after they’ve cleaned up the garden)
After she stood the last potted plant back up, Mist asked “I’m going to go check out the library if anyone wants to come with.” She had heard that some of the old scrolls from the ancient nightwing library had been copied and brought to here and she was dying of curiosity.

(Time skip to after they’ve cleaned up the garden)
After she stood the last potted plant back up, Mist asked “I’m going to go check out the library if anyone wants to come with.” She had heard that some of the old scrolls from the ancient nightwing library had been copied and brought to here and she was dying of curiosity.
“I’ll come! They’ve apparently added ten more shelves, of square scrolls with pages. The SilkWings and some HiveWIngs saved them from the hive burning. They call them books. And they’re really easy to store too!” Dove added. She was curious about these. What mysteries did they hold?

“I’ll come! They’ve apparently added ten more shelves, of square scrolls with pages. The SilkWings and some HiveWIngs saved them from the hive burning. They call them books. And they’re really easy to store too!” Dove added. She was curious about these. What mysteries did they hold?
(Omg haha I completely forgot that there were silkwing books)
“Great! Huh, buks” Mist said slowly, knowing that she pronounced the new word wrong, but too curious to care. What were scrolls from another continent even about? She realized with a laugh that her sister (@-Eridanus- ) was definitely going to make fun of her for being a “nerd”

Back
Top Bottom