Pics
(Omg haha I completely forgot that there were silkwing books)
“Great! Huh, buks” Mist said slowly, knowing that she pronounced the new word wrong, but too curious to care. What were scrolls from another continent even about? She realized with a laugh that her sister (@-Eridanus- ) was definitely going to make fun of her for being a “nerd”
“I think we’re done here. “ Dove brushed off one last leaf. “Let’s go!”

“Ok!” Mist started walking. But decided to fly since she was just too excited.
"Guys, guys!" River laughed, popping into the air. "Let's race to the food caves!"
She began to fly, but even with her head start she began to fall behind. Even though she was part SkyWing, she was bad at racing -- she was better suited to long-distance flights or swims. In all honesty, River might have been the slowest SkyWing ever, but that didn't stop her from racing constantly.

"Guys, guys!" River laughed, popping into the air. "Let's race to the food caves!"
She began to fly, but even with her head start she began to fall behind. Even though she was part SkyWing, she was bad at racing -- she was better suited to long-distance flights or swims. In all honesty, River might have been the slowest SkyWing ever, but that didn't stop her from racing constantly.
Doe was trampled by River, and gasped as she was thrown across the room by the force of River's wings. "Ack!!" She shook her head and looked at River. "Oh, sorry. I was in the way. That's my bad" Smiling, she took a step back and told Fern to get on her back. "What's your name?"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom