So, Tell Me, Would You Want Hatching Eggs from This Breed?

Quote:
Thanks for the info, speckledhen. And wow, even the splashes are gorgeous -definitely a marketable color variety/varieties!
love.gif

OOOHHH I love blues! I would be interested in eggs when you have them! I'm stuck on blue too! Would like to get some BLRW also to add to my flock....Nice birds!
cool.png

by the way what happens if you throw buff into a blue cross? I have 2 buff orpingtons in my flock.

That would be a question for the genetics people here. I did see a picture once of two chicks from that cross and they were blue with gold on their faces, cream colored underneath-prettiest things I think I've ever seen.

I would be completely interesting in hatching eggs too, if this hatch doesn't go so well!

Where do you live? North Georgia Moutains? Hm...

ooohh that sounds interesting...like Zimmy said...N. Georgia Mtsn>>>hmmmm (LOL think I could convince DH on this one??? Maybe I'll sneak up for some chicks....)

I'm sorry it took awhile to answer you. My older dog is, well, dying right now and we're tending to him. I'm afraid he wont last till morning.
I will have eggs probably by the end of the summer for hatching. I may get some before then, but they may be smaller and the pullet eggs sometimes aren't the best ones to hatch for the best chicks. I live near where TN, NC and GA all come together, so yep, in the mountains.

I may be interested in either eggs or chicks. I live in MO so they would need to be shipped. Are you interested in just selling fertile eggs or will you be hatching out chicks and selling those?

wow, Speckled Hen they are soooo pretty. I thought I had made up my mind to stick just to red stars from now on....but.....now...I want blue!!
yippiechickie.gif
Do they lay well? are they good brooders? thanks, every time I read one of your posts...in any subject...I feel like I have learned something.
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom