***SOLD***Complete Sell Out!!!!! Silkies!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poulets De Cajun

Crowing
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
Houston MetroMess, Texas
Due to a job loss in January and a subsequent severe paycut, mounting financial constraints, and an imminent relocation at the end of July, I am needing to sell out of ALL of my poultry. Aside from a few chicks, everything I have is all of my breeding/showing stock. Below is a list of available birds at this time. Pictures are available upon request. I will not hold anything without payment as I need to get them moved. First come, first serve. Birds are considered available until payment has been made in full. ***SEE SHIPPING INFORMATION BELOW***

Please DO NOT use the BYC PM function. I will NOT BE ANSWERING PM's. If you have any questions, or would like to request pictures please email me at [email protected]

Black/Lavender Split Silkie Chick (10 wks) - $45 ***SOLD***

Buff Silkie Hen (1yr old) - $40 ***SOLD***
Buff Silkie Showgirl Hen (1 yr old) - $25 ***SOLD***
Buff Silkie Showgirl Hen (1 yr old) - $25 ***SOLD***
Black Based Lavender Cockerel (8 mths) - $100 ***SOLD***
Black/Lavender Split Cockerel (8 mths) - $75 ***SOLD***
Black/Lavender Split Pullet (7 mths) - $125 ***SOLD***
Black/Lavender Split Pullet (7 mths) - $125 ***SOLD***
Jet Black Silkie Cockeral (6 mths) - $100 ***SOLD***
White Bantam Cochin Pullet (10 mths) - $30 ***SOLD***
White Bantam Cochin Pullet (10 mths) - $30 ***SOLD***
White Bantam Cochin Rooster (10 mths) - $20 ***SOLD***
10 White Bantam Cochin Chicks (3 to 6 wks) - $5 each ***SOLD***

I will also be selling all of my equipment including feed cans, waterers, feeders, pens, carriers etc. I will post a price list of my equipment as it becomes available. I still need most of it for the birds I still have.

***Shipping information***
Current Texas temperatures are preventing any shipping at this time. We are currently in the high 90's with heat indexes over 105 degrees. Thanks to the generosity of a friend who is allowing me to place temporary pens on their land, I will be able to hold your bird(s) until temperatures allow us to ship (normally in September), only if payment is made in advance. Of course, local pickup is available and preferred. Should anything happen to your bird(s) prior to shipping, a full refund will be made. Shipping, box, and Paypal fees are additional!!!

I will be updating this list as necessary.

Last edited:
Christopher, I'm not in a position to buy any of your beautiful birds but I wanted to offer you some hugs. I know this must have been and extremely difficult decision for you. I hope things improve for you soon.
hugs.gif

I am so sorry that you have to get rid of your birds.
sad.png
I do have one question do you have any splash silkies for sale? I tried to send you a email but for some reason it isnt sending.

Last edited:
If any thing comes available where a person did not pick up,
please let me know.

I cant believe I missed this.
he.gif

Sorry you had to sell hope things get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom