Spitzhaubens

Pics
I hatched 4 and ended up with 4.... roosters! I'm posting them on the buy/sell/trade forum but thought I'd post here as well.
I tried local but only offers to eat them... so:
I have 4 beautiful boys I will ship at cost( I don't know what that is yet.) 7 weeks old, raised on organic Scratch and Peck, 100% free range, and kid handled. They come when called and coop themselves at night. No lights or mama needed, she's done with them.
Parents pictured. And a pic from last night. More detailed pics if you want... pm me on here, or txt 208/371-3994.

Attachments

• IMG_6822.JPG
    IMG_6822.JPG
    761.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6885.JPG
    IMG_6885.JPG
    426 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7150.JPG
    IMG_7150.JPG
    294 KB · Views: 9
I ordered 4 silver and 3 gold they r nine weeks old and because I wanted a gold rooster I believe I got 7 pullets. Go figure. When I want roosters I don't get them when I don't I get loads of them

I actually have some type of rooster curse!
All 7 (mixed eggs) last year... Roos.
4 spitz eggs this year all Roos!!!

Yes, I have been roo heavy with my Spitzhaubens too. Last year Igot 6, 4 were roos and 2 hens. I had to cull one hen early on because she had a wing deformity and she had something else wrong that made her sneeze all the time and it made me nervous. Right now I have a young roo and I am hoping, one hen. Sloowwww flock build up LOL. At least I was able to sell the extra roos for $30 each.

who did you sell them too? I need to rehome mine... just shipping or free local! they're beautiful and wonderful little Roos.

QUOTE="MonicaWA, post: 18597400, member: 443665"]Yes, I have been roo heavy with my Spitzhaubens too. Last year Igot 6, 4 were roos and 2 hens. I had to cull one hen early on because she had a wing deformity and she had something else wrong that made her sneeze all the time and it made me nervous. Right now I have a young roo and I am hoping, one hen. Sloowwww flock build up LOL. At least I was able to sell the extra roos for $30 each.[/QUOTE]

I put an ad in my local Facebook group called "Everything Farm". You could find a group like that in your area or Craigslist.

Back
Top Bottom