started Christmas shopping yet?

ams3651

Songster
12 Years
Jan 23, 2008
NE PA
I bought several things from the clearance shelf in the toy dept for my little one a couple months ago. They dont get alot so I only have 2 things left for him. My oldest wants a PS2 so I still have that to get but he knows how things go around here, he gets one big gift and a couple small things. My kids arent spoiled they dont get more than they want. Its my sisters and family I havent yet, they might get homemade. My boyfriends family kind of cut us off last year so if they decide to make a showing they will get the gifts that are still in the closet from last year.
tongue.png
Have you started yet? Any shopping deals?

Last edited:
Other than for each other, the rest of the family is all done. We started on December 27th last year for this years Christmas. We won't go out on the 26th. We may be chicken crazy but we are not nuts.... And the way things are going this year, I think everyone is getting eggs next year. LOL

last weekend I got my daughter ps2 at walmart for $129 and got a $30 walmart card with it free, also got her a laptop for $298 and a guitar hero for $45 at kmart. I have to get for DH and GD,DD and son and Im done. look up blackfriday.com and get the deals alot of places are having preblack friday sales like walmart did last week.

just got back and checked my sister and her husband off the list and my boyfriends daughter. Im making tote / grocery bags for them too.

Back
Top Bottom